● Cold Remedies & Flu Treatments
● Food You Should Avoid
● Flu vs. Cold. What Are The Differences?
● Popsicle: Popsicle made by 100% fruit juice can soothe your sore, swollen or dry throat. It can also help keep you hydrated, which is really important when battling the flu.
● Turkey Sandwich: Turkey is a good, lean protein, which is essential to solid nutrition. It will give your body energy to fight illness.
● Vegetable Juice: A glass of low-sodium vegetable juice helps boost antioxidants and keep your body hydrated.
● Chicken Soup: According to the research, warm chicken soup can protect the body from bacteria and viruses.
● Banana: Bananas, along with rice, applesauce and toast are often encouraged by doctors when you’ve been hit with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Eat Properly → Cold & Flu Remedies: 10 Foods to Eat
Things You Need to Do:
● Stay warm and rested: It helps your body direct its energy toward the immune battle.
● Drink warm liquids: Warm liquids help relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration and soothe the uncomfortableness in your nose and throat.
● Gently Blow your nose often.
● Gargle: Gargling with warm water can moisten a sore throat and bring temporary relief.
More Tips → 12 Cold Remedies & Flu Treatments
● Foods with High Sugar: They can suppress the immune system and cause inflammation.
● Foods with High Fat & fiber: They are difficult to digest and may make your stomach more painful.
Eat Properly → Other Foods to Avoid When Getting A Cold or Flu
Read More → 【Symptoms】Flu vs. Cold. What Are The Differences?