Hacking cases grows on Google. These are reasons for Google being hacked:
1. Your password is easy to guess. And u don’t change it regularly.
2. Use public Wi-Fi to login your Google account.
3. Click on unsafe URL.
4. Seldom use anti-virus software to scan PC.
Do u want to prevent ur account from those threatens? Just read the following steps to keep ur Google account safer.
Send Google a mail with your registered phone number written inside to prove that you’re not hacker. Tell Google that you need to reset password.
Attention： You must register cell phone number in advance.
* Information for registering phone number on Google is in 3 steps to prevent Google from hacker.
1. Register ur cell phone number.
▼ Login Google, and then visit Account → Personal Info → Edit.
▼ Click on Add a phone number.
2. Check recent activity.
▼ Visit Google Account → Security → View all events. If u see any unknown event & device, please change password or setup 2-step Verification.
3. Setup 2-step Verification
2-step Verification keeps ur account safer. Codes (that is sent to ur cell phone) are required while other devices try to login ur account.
▼ Visit Google Account → Security → Setup.