Source:acne.comHow to cure pimples and zits with effective ways? What are the most useful acne treatments? Fsticker offer you with some worth trying methods. Keep reading!
Differences between Adult Acne and Teen Acne
⇨Acne Types & Causes
⇨More Life Remedies
Source:The Tea Tree Oil
● Mild acne: Mild acne is an inflammatory lesions of open and closed comedones.
● Moderate acne: Acne is moderate when a higher number of inflammatory papules and pustules occur on the face, neck and legs.
● Severe acne: It occurs when nodules and cysts are the characteristic facial lesions and involvement of the trunk is extensive.
● Strong Sebum Secretion
● Bacterial infection
● Irregular lifestyle
● Other reasons:
1 Constant friction on face
2 Medication for INH or Dilantin
3 Wet weather and too much exposure of sunlight
4 Constipation → How to avoid constipation causing acne problems?
● Be happy. Avoid bad emotions to prevent forming of pimples.
● You must have a healthy diet which means eating less deep-fried foods and eating slowly with good mood.
● Get rid of constipation. → How to avoid constipation causing acne problems?
● Clean your towels and handkerchiefs often to avoid bacteria.
● Eat less chocolate and cakes. They may cause pimples and zits.
● Say no to a late night snack and processed foods.
● Clean your skin properly: Twice a day is enough. Select suitable makeup and skin care products.
● Keep exercising to stimulate metabolism.
Source:Adult Acne Treatment
*Remember to consult your doctor before trying these methods.
● External Ointments:
1 Benzyl peroxide
3 External antibiotics
5 Salicylic acid
● Topical treatments:
2 Partial injection of steroids
3 Incision and drainage
4 Cleaning comedones
● Systemic therapies
1 Oral antibiotics
2 Oral tretinoin
3 Hormone Replacement Therapy
Correctly wash your face can remove sebum and bacteria on skin. It’s quite helpful in treating acne.
● Facial cleanser: It’s better to clean face with anti-acne cleansing cream which contains no fragrance and pigment.
● Water temperature: Cold or warm water is great. Never use hot water because it will make your skin sensitive and stimulate the forming of sebum.
● Cleaning Steps: Wet your face with cold or warm water. And then make a friction for cleansing cream and your hands. When you get enough bubbles, wash your face thoroughly. Next, rinse your face over and softly dry your face with a towel.
● Mung beans
● Job’s tears
● Red beans
● Balsam pear
● Chinese broccoli
● Reorganizing → Coming soon. New info will be released soon.
● Health → Coming soon. New info will be released soon.
● Clean Tips → Coming soon. New info will be released soon.
Sources: acne.com; The Tea Tree Oil; Adult Acne Treatment; arabiaweddings. Send a message to Fsticker on Facebook if you find the contents are not proper.